The market of budget smartphones may be flooded with options, but smartphones with truly awesome set of features are still rare in sub-5000 category. One may easily find single-core processor or dual-core processor based smartphones in this category, but finding a smartphone with quad-core processor is difficult and there are limited options. One such option is Kabonn Titanium S1 Plus. It comes with 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, Adreno 302 GPU,1GB RAM, 5MP rear-facing camera, VGA front-camera, 4-inch capacitive touchscreen and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for Rs. 5,749 only!
If you already own this smartphone and are looking for a root tutorial to maximize the potential of your device then you’re in the right place. In this tutorial we’ll root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus with the help of Root Genius application. This is a fairly easy tutorial, but still be careful while following the steps outlined here.
- First of all I’ve some good news for you – this tutorial won’t lead to data loss under any circumstances. It’s a no-data-loss procedure so it’s fine even if you proceed without backing up your data. However, if you still feel any kind of insecurity then you can certainly backup your important files.
- Secondly, ensure that your phone’s battery is at least 80% charged, which is the basic requirement for almost any rooting process.
- Now you need to enable Developer Options in your device. You can do this by navigating to Settings >> About Phone. You’ll find your phone’s Build Number there and you need to tap it 7-8 times.
- Lastly you need to enable USB debugging in your device. Just navigate to Settings >> Developer Options >> USB Debugging and check the checkbox related to it.
Now let’s dive into the main rooting process given below.
How to Root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus
- First of all download and install Root Genius application on your device. Once installed, launch it.
- Now connect your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus to PC via original USB data cable. If drivers of your phone are already installed in the PC then a successful connection will be established and Root Genius will identify your device. Otherwise you need to install the drivers first.
- If your phone is identified then a big “Root it” button will be shown in a dialogue box by Root Genius application. Simply click it and wait until the process completes. The app will do all the rooting related tasks itself and will also reboot the device once the process is complete. After reboot disconnect your device from PC and go to the app drawer. If you can find KingUser app icon there then the process was successful and your device is now rooted. You can also verify that by using the Root Checker application.
That’s all guys! Now you’re all set to enjoy your rooted Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus. If you face any problems then please do let us know in the comments and we’ll try our best to solve them.