How many of you have tried to find out – how to root Xolo Q1010i? If you’ve been looking for the solution of rooting Xolo Q1010i, we have it now with us. The solution surfaced on the internet about a couple of months back but since we were waiting for the full confirmation, we retracted ourselves on writing about it. However, we are now fully confident that this is the workable tutorial that will guide you in rooting this device.
The Xolo Q1010i comes up with an 5 inch HD IPS display that has the resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The phone runs on the 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1 GB of DDR2 RAM and 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded using micro SD card. It has an 8 megapixel auto focus primary camera along with LED flash. Additionally, there is this 2 megapixel shooter in front that can help you in taking unlimited selfies. While the list of the specifications may get bigger and bigger, I would recommend you to check out this Xolo Q1010i review where we have discussed everything in detail.
Let us now get back to rooting Xolo Q1010i.
How to Root Xolo Q1010i
- Rooting voids warranty and you may not get it back if the customer care executives find it.
- Rooting involves risk. It is advised that you should follow the steps carefully otherwise you may end up bricking your phone.
- Make sure that the device has been charged up to 75 percent or more.
- Please enable USB debugging by going into the settings > developer options and ticking the box against “USB Debugging”. If you don’t see the developer options menu in settings, you need to go into the about and tap on build number 6-7 times. This will enable the developer options menu.
- Take backup of all your important files and documents.
Framaroot 1.9.1 – This is the exact version need to root Xolo Q1010i. Don’t download any other version from other sources.
Steps to Root Xolo Q1010i
- Download and install the Framaroot 1.9.1 from the link mentioned in the above section.
- Once you’ve installed this application, open it up and select “SuperSU”.
- Now select the exploit as Barahir.
- This will trigger a popup.
- Simply restart your phone.
- That’s it. Your Xolo Q1010i has now been rooted successfully.
That was pretty easy right? What is important in this tutorial is the framaroot version. Other versions seems to be having specific problems and therefore it is important to use the 1.9.1 version only.