Have you been searching for the guide on how to root Xiaomi Mi3? Well, you’re in luck. Today, we are going to cover a detailed article on rooting Xiaomi Mi3 as well as installing custom recovery. However before that, let’s have an overview about this trending and most popular smartphone. Xiaomi Mi3 – the craziest Android Smartphone ever made by a Chinese company and solely sold by the “Flipkart” in the Indian market. It’s the first smartphone featuring spectacular configurations and available at an affordable rate. The device has got 5-inch IPS LCD Full HD screen, Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 CPU with 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 Processor, Adreno 330 GPU, and runs on latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
No doubt, the Xiaomi Mi3 is packed with awesome features but still, you can extend its capabilities just by rooting it. So, those users, who are looking to root Xiaomi Mi3 can go ahead with the simple mentioned steps.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damage that might cause during rooting process. You’re requested to follow this guide carefully.
- Charge your Xiaomi Mi3 up to 70 – 80% for the smooth rooting process.
- Make sure you have enabled “USB Debugging” on your Mi3 device.
- You should take the backup of data on a safe system.
How to Root Xiaomi Mi3
- Here is the link to download “Rooting Package” for Xiaomi Mi3.
- Download it and copy it to your device internal memory (root directory).
- Now go to Tools > Updater > Tap the menu option and select “Select Update Package”.
- Then, select the copied “Root Package.zip” and wait for the process to complete. Your device might be restarted during the process.
- Further, you have to navigate General Settings > Security option > Allow root permission (Click to “ON”).
- That’s it! Your Xiaomi Mi3 smartphone is rooted now!
Finally, you are capable of giving root permission to various apps. So, I hope, you all have rooted your Xiaomi Mi3. Now, we will show you the next guide to install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3.
How to Install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Mi3
- Download “CWM Recovery Package” from here and again copy it to your device root directory.
- Now go to Tools > Updater > Tap the menu option and select “Select Update Package” > Choose “CWM Recovery Package” and press Update. The process will take time, so please keep patience.
- Once the process is completed, you can enter in to “CWM Recovery mode” by navigating to Tools > Updater > Tap the menu option and select “Reboot into Recovery”.
Congratulations! Your Xiaomi Mi3 owns “CWM Recovery”. No doubt, the guide is quite simple, but still, if you face any issues, then you can connect with us via comments. Enjoy 😀