I’ve a friend who kept asking me how to root Micromax A94 Mad which he bought last month. Actually, at that time there wasn’t any working method available to root Micromax A94 and therefore I decided to wait for the fully working guide as we were never really ready to test out anything new. It was his first android smartphone and who would take that huge risk. Right?
So, I kept searching for the working tutorial and finally today I’ve it. This tiny little tutorial about rooting Micromax A94 Mad can help you a lot in doing tasks such as removing unwanted apps and taking backup of the apps and games etc.
Must Read: Best Flip Covers and Cases for Micromax A94
Things You Should Know Before Rooting Micromax A94
- Rooting voids warranty. In simple terms, if you root your phone, you’ll loose the warranty.
- Please enable the USB debugging from settings > developer options (process to enable this option is mentioned below in the guide).
- Keep the mobile charged at the minimum power of 75% or more.
How to Root Micromax A94 Mad
- Download and install the Kingoroot application on your computer.
- Download the USB drivers specifically for Micromax A94 from the link above and install them on your machine/computer.
- Open settings on your phone and go into the about phone section.
- Here you’ll find a build number mentioned. Keep on tapping on this build number for 7 to 8 times.
- This will enable the developer options.
- Go into the developer options and enable USB debugging.
- Now open Kingoroot application and click on the root button.
- This will trigger the automatic reboot/restart of your phone.
- That’s it. You’ll have your Micromax A94 rooted once it has been turned on.
How to check if it has been rooted?
Its easy and involves installation of this simple app called root checker. After installing this app from play store, open it up and allow it to do its tasks. It will automatically tell you if your phone has been rooted or not.
Have any doubts?
If you have any doubts or need clarification on any part, please comment below.