Okay, so this is yet another useful tutorial for Digitbrunch readers because here we’re going to root Micromax A26 Bolt smartphone, which is a great low-end smartphone for beginner users who want to get a feel of basic smartphone features and interface. The phone comes with several amazing features like 3.5-inch TFT display, 1GHz processor and 256MB RAM. On the rear side there’s also a camera of 2mp for capturing stills and videos. Moreover, there’s a front-camera too. The phone costs a little more than 3000 bucks, which is also a great thing. Finding a phone better than this with complete features of smartphone at this price is nearly impossible. If you’re new to smartphone world and want to get a basic understanding of these powerful devices, Micromax A26 Bolt is your safest bet.
By rooting Micromax A26 Bolt you’ll be able to get a more adequate idea of Android user interface. You’ll be able to tweak the device as much as you wish without being bound by the limitations that manufacturers set while building devices. If you don’t root a smartphone, you’re missing out a lot. So what are you waiting for? Just get started with us and dive yourself deep into the world of Android:
- Data may be precious, so take a backup of your important files and data before doing anything because the risk of losing data is associated with this process. It’s not mandatory, but may happen if something goes wrong. So backup your important data manually instead of using software.
- Charge your phone at least 75% for smooth execution of rooting process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Micromax A26 Bolt. Navigate to Settings>>Developer Options>>USB Debugging and check the checkbox to enable it.
- Lastly, install the drivers related to your phone if you’ve not yet done the same. You can connect your phone to PC for checking this. If it’s identified then drivers are installed, otherwise not.
All set? Okay, let’s get started:
How to Root Micromax A26 Bolt
- Download vRoot software from link given here and install it on your PC.
- Launch the software that you just installed and connect your phone to PC via USB cable. Your phone will be identified by vRoot software automatically.
- Now all you’ve to do is hitting the giant green button with words “Root It.” All rooting related necessary tasks will be completed by the software itself and you just need to wait.
- Once process is complete, your phone will reboot. Let it happen sand disconnect from PC after it has booted properly.
Congratulations! Your Micromax A26 Bolt is now rooted and you can tap the full potential of your phone now. Look for SuperSu app icon in app drawer of your phone that you’ll be using for managing root access to third party apps. You can also download several exclusive root only apps, launchers and games on your device now from the Play Store. Enjoy!
P.S.: If you face any issues, please do let us know in the comments because we’re always happy to help you!