Looking for a simple guide on how to root Karbonn A12+? You’re in luck! Today, I’m going to talk about this one simple; detailed guide that will help you in rooting your Karbonn A12+.
Talking about the specifications of this phone, it comes up with 1.3 GHz dual core processor, 512 MB RAM, a decent quality 4.0 inch display, Android 4.2 Jelly bean, 5 megapixel camera at the back and a secondary camera at the front; possibly helpful for video calls. Though the specifications many not seem like perfect for you, the phone’s price tag makes it quite amazing. You won’t believe if I say the price of this smartphone to be under Rs 5000. Go, check by yourself on Flipkart.
Now, as a proud owner of Karbonn A12+, you would be eager to root the phone and start customizing it in every possible way. Right from removing the pre-installed apps to taking backups, everything can be done after rooting your beloved Karbonn A12+.
Here’re some instructions that you should follow before starting to root Karbonn A12+.
- I’m not sure how much you’re familiar with these terms like rooting etc but I would recommend you to read as much as possible before getting into it.
- Everyone makes mistakes. Its OK to acknowledge them but its not OK if you’re committing them without reading proper instructions. I’m here to help you out throughout this rooting process and you can reach me up through the comments section below.
- Please post your queries or problems through this specific comments section only because that will help me in organizing things properly. Besides, other fellow members can read those replies and figure out the answers to their questions.
- It’s highly recommend that your phone i.e., Karbonn A12+ should have minimum of 75 percent battery before carrying out the steps mentioned here.
- Remember – Rooting your Karbonn A12+ will result in removal of warranty. You may or may not be able to get the warranty back. While some suggest that un-rooting the phone regains warranty, I would not agree to it completely. The bottom line is – If your phone’s manufacturer (Karbonn; in this case) finds out you’ve rooted your phone and un-rooted it back, the warranty wouldn’t be considered.
- Backup – There could be some important files on your phone. Generally, rooting doesn’t delete/wipe anything from the phone or SD card but its safe to take the backup of all those important files.
How to Root Karbonn A12+
- Download and install the universal ADB drivers from the link given above.
- Similarly, download and install the SRS One Click Root on your computer.
- Go into the settings of your phone and navigate to the developer options to enable USB Debugging.
- Its time to connect your phone to the computer using USB/Data cable provided with the phone.
- As soon as you’ve connected the phone, a notification will arrive. Tap on this notification and choose connected mode as “USB Storage”.
- Now, open the SRS One Click Root application on the computer and click on the button saying – Root Device(smartroot).
- This will trigger a new window on your phone asking you to grant the permissions to the SRS Root to install the application through ADB. Tick the checkbox and click on install to begin.
- Now, a new popup box will appear on your phone asking you to choose the exploit. You’ll have to select “Install SuperSU” and tap on Bormir.
- That’s it. A final message of successful installation would be shown to you on your phone.
Tip – You should restart/reboot your phone before starting to use it for general purpose.
As mentioned earlier, I’m here to help you out. Feel free to post your rooting related problems in the comments section below.