Asus has made its presence in Indian market with Zenfone series and they have been quite successful in recent times. They made devices with not only good specs but also did not forget to keep the price on par with its competitors, which resulted in the amazing success of Zenfone smartphones. Asus Zenfone C is one of the most affordable smartphones in the market today. The Intel processor, 1GB RAM and 4.5 inches display provides the pleasant overall experience. Rooting Asus Zenfone C could provide you additional benefits, this guide will explain two most easiest way of how to root Asus Zenfone C.
How to Root Asus Zenfone C
- Create a backup of your phones data, you are going to lose everything.
- Make sure your phone’s battery is charged above 75%.
- Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG) and a data-cable to connect it with PC.
Process to Root Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG)
The process of rooting is quite simple.
- Download any of the above root tools (Root Genius or Eroot) and run it as administrator on your windows system.
- Make sure you have your Asus Zenfone C connected before running the root tool.
- After opening the tool, just follow the wizard instructions and your phone will be rooted.
If you have any concern or need help on How to root Asus Zenfone C, just comment below and I would be happy to help you. I’m currently searching for custom ROMs and comprehensive guide that will let you all enjoy your phone to the fullest. Wouldn’t it be great to have Cyanogen Mod ROM on your phone?