The market of Value-for-Money phones is quite heated these days. There’re several phones available for low price with amazing set of features – something that was limited to premium devices till a few years ago. One such Value-for-Money device is Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 and if you happen to be the owner of this device, this article would you in rooting it. It’s a great smartphone with 5-inch TFT display, 5MP main camera with LED flash, 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and 512 MB RAM. It also has got amazing looks as well; with rounded edges and flat back it’s as thin as 9.9 mm. In a nutshell, it has all the things that a smartphone lover may desire. And that too for 7000 bucks only!
If you already have this amazing device and are thinking of rooting it then you’re at the right place. In this tutorial you’ll learn how to root Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 smartphone. The rooting process isn’t difficult at all, thanks to the Windows application that has been developed for doing the hard work. Just ensure that you follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial carefully and by the end of this procedure you’ll have a rooted smartphone in your hands. So let’s get started:
- As always, the first thing that you should do is manually backing up your phone’s data. Just connect your phone to PC and copy everything important to a safe place.
- Also ensure that your phone’s battery is at least 80% charged before you begin the rooting process because if it turns off in the middle of the process then it’s certainly going to be bricked.
- Lastly, enable USB debugging in your device. To do that you can navigate to Settings >> Developer Options. From there you can enable the option of USB debugging by checking the checkbox assigned for it.
All set? Now it’s time to dive into the main rooting process, which is given below:
How to Root Alcatel One Touch Pop C7
- First of all download and install the Root Genius application on your PC.
- Now connect your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 to PC via USB data cable. Upon successful connection Root Genius application will identify your device itself and will prepare the tasks related to rooting.
- Now you need to sit back for a while and wait until the process completes. The app will itself complete all the tasks required to root your device. It’ll also reboot the device when process is complete. After reboot go to the menu and look for the “KingUser” app icon in your app drawer. If it’s there then your device has been rooted successfully. If it’s not there then you need to repeat the process more carefully because something went wrong.
That’s all for now guys. Your Alcatel One Touch Pop C7 is now rooted and free from the limitations enforced by manufacturer. Now you can enjoy countless root-only apps, games and themes available in the Play Store on your device. So what are you waiting for? Start exploring the whole new experience of a rooted Android device now!